Educ@te Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent to email@example.com
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We register your details through subscription to our newsletter and contact made via telephone and email. The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address and IP address. We will not disclose any personal information to third parties. You may opt out of receiving mailings from us at any point by choosing to unsubscribe.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We may use your information to:
– keep internal records up to date
– carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
– update you with news we think you may be interested in, and any other information you have requested
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties, nor will we share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may pass your information to our third-party service providers or subcontractors for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to send you our newsletter). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and to ensure that they comply with all the requirements of the Data Protection laws.
HOW YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you’d like to update your email address or any other information we hold, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
– Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
– Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
– Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
– Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but you can usually alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, it may result in a loss of certain functionalities when using our website, however you will still be able to make purchases via our website. You can also clear cookies saved on your computer at any time.
List of the cookies that we collect:
– anonymous user statistics for Google Analytics to allow us to understand interactions with our website and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and control procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE EUROPE
Some of the software tools we use have data centres or staff outside of the European Union. Where this is the case, we have chosen to work with companies who have demonstrated that they operate in ways that comply with UK law. For example, the US based companies whose software we use, have all signed up to the US-EU Privacy Shield. If you are not happy for us to share your data with those partners, please do not use our services